The services that Achieve Sports Medicine offers are surpassed by none. We take great pride in the long-standing relationships that we have with club sports, directors, team managers, educators, coaches, gym/club owners and more. Traditional sports team management usually includes a single physician oversight, or company oversight, and on site athletic trainers.
We take it to the next level. Our program includes:
- Management and direction by a sports medicine physical therapist, assisted by a clinical Exercise Physiologist . This allows the Club Director, coach or owner to have direct communication and instant answers from treating professionals
- Physician networking from over 25 specialists in the area. After performing injury screening on the athlete, and speaking with the family and coaching staff, we will recommend the most appropriate sports medicine doctor for the athlete. We facilitate prompt scheduling , communicate with the MD as well as the coaching staff.
- Ancillary Medical support: Achieve provides VIP appointment service with many medical professions including sports and family psychology, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, Pilates, yoga, personal training, sports development and enhancement and more
- On-site injury screening- to the choice of the club, weekly, monthly or as needed. Evaluation of patient symptoms and injury mechanism, education on prevention exercises, or guidance on sports participation
- Education classes- parents: nutrition, sleep, injury patterns, pro-active care, importance of off- and out-of-season training
- Educational seminars- athletes: everything from flexibility to strength, core stability, pre-pointe for ballet, off ice for hockey and figure skating, conditioning for gymnasts, recovery, nutrition and more
- Sponsorship: Club sponsorship, even sponsors, at various levels
The goal is to leave the health promotion and injury prevention to us- so that coaches, teachers and clubs can focus on sports performance with healthy and efficient athletes!
Location(s): Burr Ridge, Naperville